- Round transportation in comfortable van with air conditioning
- Entrance to the Cenote "Azul" where you can swim and relax (life jacket available for rent)
- Delicious breakfast to choose (drinks not included)
- Half liter water.
- Entrance to a club on the edge of the lagoon that has an area with tables and chairs
- Boat ride in Bacalar of 2 hours where you visit: Stromatroliths, Cenote Esmeralda, Cenote Negro, Cenote de Cocalitos, Birds Island, Pirate's Canal and skin exfoliation in the lagoon
- Free time to swim in the seven-color lagoon in Bacalar and in the pirate canal.
- Panoramic view of Fort San Felipe, the down town (where the big letters are located) and the Bacalar Lagoon.
- Lunch in a restaurant at the edge of the lagoon: La Diabla fish fillet, with garlic sauce or breaded, breaded chicken fillet, breast filled with ham and cheese or shrimp cocktail (drinks not included)
This experience starts very early. We pick you up at your hotel from 5:30 am to 6:30 am depending on your hotel's location
It is ideal for travelers who want to know this magical town but only come for a few days, as we show you all the important points and also let you enjoy each place.
Remember to bring:
- Comfortable clothes
- Biodegradable sunblock
- Flips flops
- Cash for souvenir purchases and / or tips